Corona-stricken US President Trump was told the good news by his doctor.
According to the British Broadcasting Corporation, the doctor of the American president says that Trump has completed his code 19 treatment course, after which he can return to the public from this week.
Dr. Sean Connelly, a physician to the President of the United States, said that the medication given to President Trump was very good and that he was recovering well.
After being allowed to attend the rallies by the doctor, Trump said he would test another COVID- 19 and hoped to hold his rally later this week.
According to British media, the US President had earlier refused to have a televised discussion with Joe Biden and said that he would not waste his time in a virtual discussion.
According to British media, in a memo issued from the White House on Thursday regarding Trump’s health, the doctor of the US President said that there are no symptoms in Trump that show that his illness is increasing.
Speaking to US broadcaster Fox News, Trump said he was feeling much better and was hopeful that he would attend his presidential campaign rally in Florida on Saturday.
It should be noted that US President Trump and his wife were confirmed to have corona virus on October 2, after which President Trump was also taken to the hospital due to respiratory problems where after staying for three days he was transferred back to the White House.